The award is open to all private, government and charitable hospitals, NGOs, Insurance companies, medical technology & equipment companies and diagnostic centres and their subunits - including Indian subunits of foreign organizations located in India, as well as Indian healthcare organizations located overseas.
1- Any organization participating in the Awards should be an Indian entity with a registered presence in India.
2- The Initiative should be completely executed in the Indian operations of the organization.
3- Organization must have at least 2 years of registered presence and operations in India as on March 31, 2016
4- The Awards shall be given to the initiatives in the healthcare sector for the period April 1, 2015 to March 31, 2016.
5- Participating organizations must be engaged primarily in providing health care services.
6- Nursing homes, dispensaries, day care facilities, and non-allopathic facilities cannot apply.
7- Participation is restricted to organizations subscribing to the allopathic system of medicine only.
8- Employees and immediate family members of the award management, sponsors and partners of the awards are not allowed to participate in the Awards.
9- The Jury may modify the eligibility criteria from time to time with retrospective effect
10- The Jury holds the right to disqualify any application which does not meet the eligibility criteria without assigning any reason whatsoever
11- Participation in the awards is subject to defined rules and regulations available on website www.ficci-heal.com
1- Forms should be filled in English only.
2- A participating organisation can send entries in more than one award category or apply a maximum of two times in the same category provided it is for a separate project / initiative. Each project/initiative would need a separate online application form to be filled. One form cannot be used for multiple projects / initiatives.
3- All mandatory questions (symbolised by *) must be answered. Incomplete forms or forms with incomplete sections may not be considered.
4- If, multiple partners apply for the same initiative/product/service, then they should agree amongst themselves who would be the rightful owner of the initiative/product/service. The Award’s management or any of its partners will not be involved in deciding the same.
5- The Jury has the right to reclassify application forms from one category to another or reject and application form, at its discretion. This is not contestable in any manner.
6- It is highly recommended to provide all monetary figures in INR Crore.
7- Please maintain one copy of the completed form with you for your records.
8- Please provide up to 5 supporting documents wherever possible, to support your entry details. Supporting documents have to be in the following formats only – pdf, doc, jpeg etc. Size of each document cannot exceed 2 MB.
9- Agreed Declaration by the Authorised person of the organisation is mandatory
10- Last date for receiving completed application forms online submission is 1800 hrs on 25/06/16
11- If you have any questions, or require any clarifications, please contact Mr Kapil Chadha on 011-23487220 / 445 or write to us on ------------------------------
1. All valid entries will be presented to an internal screening Jury panel.
2. The Jury will have the sole right and discretion to reject entries that in their view do not meet the basic specified criteria.
3. Based on the evaluation framework agreed with the Jury, an internal screening Jury will scrutinize all valid applications received and short-list entries for field visit verification.
4. Field visits to the finalists will be conducted by an independent agency nominated by FICCI to validate the authenticity of the information provided in application form/questionnaire.
5. Post field visits, finalists will be contacted, and provided with the date, venue and presentation format in which they would be required to present their case study to the final Jury.
6. Only CEO/Hospital heads/ Senior member directly working on the initiative of short-listed applicants would be required to make the presentation in front of final Jury comprising eminent persons from healthcare and related fields, for determination of winners. The cost of travel incurred by participants, if any, would need to be borne by the participant.
7. The award ceremony would include screening of the audio-visual presentation of the winner. Awards will be given only to the winner of each category.
8. There could be one or more winners in each award category, at the discretion of the Jury.
9. Jury’s decision on all matters relating to these Awards would be final and binding on all participants, and non-contestable. In case the Jury does not come to a consensus on a particular category, the Jury may not award that category and proceed as it otherwise deems suitable.